CocoaPOP closing meeting announcement
CocoaPOP is holding its closing meeting on 5th April 2016
This will be an open, symposium-style event with speakers from the project and also panels and discussion sessions.
Location: Soldado/St. Giles Lecture Hall, UTT Agora Campus,
Lot#1, Off Munroe Road Exit and Uriah Butler Highway, Charlieville, Chaguanas
Please register here - registration and attendance is free!
All stakeholders are invited to attend, including:
- Cocoa Growers, Cocoa Associations; Cocoa Processors
- Investors & prospective investors in Cocoa – new farmers, small businesses (MSME’s)
- Exporters, buying agents, fermentary operators, public sector representatives
- Academics and researchers
- Private sector cocoa processors, chocolatiers, food specialists
- Public and private sector individuals involved in rural development and sustainability of small farming communities
- Caribbean Government officials from Ministries of Agriculture, Rural Affairs, International Trade, Education, Labour, Foreign Affairs, Science and Technology, Tobago House of Assembly